The documentation search is powered by Algolia.
Tweaking crawling / indexing / ranking
Unfortunately, today, the source of truth for the Algolia search configuration lives in the Algolia web console. Whenever we update the configuration, we update the copies that we keep in source control. In the future, we'd like to use the files in source control as the source of truth and deploy them to Algolia in CI. See #917.
To see what changes we've made to the default configuration, compare the contents of this directory with https://github.com/cursorless-dev/cursorless/tree/e043ce4795ffcda5a3f5875d91887a09e0f9905b/website/config/algolia
- Use the crawler console to experiment with the config until it works as expected.
- Copy the new crawler config and paste it to
- IMPORTANT Replace the
- File a PR to get feedback on the new config
- Press the Save button in the crawler console to persist the new config.
- Use the crawler overview to start a new crawl.